Hey Pauly, I couldn't agree more, and I don't think they'll be too pleased.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhNM2K8cmU8
that being said, Jay is ridiculous at returning phone calls. I've been wanting to get ahold of you & get your home mailing address, I'd love to send you some pictures of the baby. Kinda bent that you didn't get to meet Oaken before we left. So..you should probably come out for a visit then ;)
looking foward to your bits of wisdom. much love ~Kate
Hey Pauly, I couldn't agree more, and I don't think they'll be too pleased.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhNM2K8cmU8
that being said, Jay is ridiculous at returning phone calls. I've been wanting to get ahold of you & get your home mailing address, I'd love to send you some pictures of the baby. Kinda bent that you didn't get to meet Oaken before we left. So..you should probably come out for a visit then ;)
looking foward to your bits of wisdom. much love ~Kate
Sounds awesome!
ReplyDelete